20 May 2017

Renovation Update 15

Based on the original timeline given by our contractor, Reach Out & Build, the construction of the fence and carport would be finished by April 21. Due to various delays, they only started on May 2 and said that they'll be done before the month ends. Here's a look at their progress as of this week:





Two of the four workers were absent as they went home to the province to attend their local fiestas. Do you think they'll be able to make their own deadline? Considering the many other things that need to be done inside the house, our goal of moving in by June is unlikely.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this blog. I too am planning my first house... in the CHB fence phase and I am so afraid that my contractor will overprice me for this.. Your blog is really helpful...

Nicole said...

You're welcome Mike! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...