10 September 2014

On the Hunt Again

We will soon be moving as we need a bigger apartment. There will be a new addition to our family this coming March which is perfect since our lease ends in February.

What is stressing me out is that I have to get everything settled before our temporary move back to Manila at the end of January. As mentioned in my other blog, we've decided to give birth in the Philippines as normal delivery in Singapore will cost us between SGD 4000 to SGD 10,000 while caesarean is minimum SGD 14,000.

Here's hoping I'll have enough energy to deal with movers, cleaners, and delivery guys. On the bright side, I am so looking forward to decorating the nursery!

4 comments:

Mrs. Panda said...

hi nicole! :) i followed your blog since the renovations of your avida house :) and like you, we were starting to build our home in Manila when we suddenly moved to Singapore.

congrats with your baby :)

Nicole said...

Thanks so much Mrs. Panda! I read from your blog that you just moved here a month ago. Feel free to send me an email in case there's any info I can help you with =)

mrs.panda said...

thank you miss nicole :) i'll email you po :)

Nicole said...

No problem =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...