20 August 2017

Supplier Ratings: Rainbow Cleaners

BEFORE

The house hasn't been cleaned in over two years, so it was thick with dust and all sorts of other things I didn't want to deal with.



DURING

So I decided to hire Rainbow Cleaners.


AFTER

The house is less dusty, but I was expecting more from professional cleaners.


Supplier: Rainbow Cleaners
Price Tag: Php 10,780
Rating: Php 6/10 (10 being the highest)

Pros:
Well, thanks to them, I didn't have to get rid of most of the gunk by myself. Also, it will now be easier and faster for me to clean the place up.

Cons:
Here's what I sent to them via email:

When I first inquired (in January) about having our house cleaned, I asked if you guys clean the exterior windows and windowsills - both ground and second floor due to dirt and lots of bird poop. I even called and you confirmed it could be done but only up to the second floor.

You emailed back with this reply: "Please find attached revised proposal. All you want to clean in your home is covered."

That was my main reason for hiring Rainbow Cleaners, because everything else I could do myself.

Today, they told me they don't do exteriors.

I also asked if you dry shampoo or steam clean cloth lampshades and you said yes, and added P800 to the bill. Take note I even sent a photo of the lamp.

They took one look and said no, they only vacuum cloth lampshades.

They were not very thorough. They kept telling me that it's not possible to remove the traces of lizard poop on the walls. I did it myself in front of them and it was gone.

They also were not able to get rid of the yellow stains in both toilets and bathroom floors. Another reason why I hired you. Now I have to figure out how to clean it myself.

Why did I hire you guys again? Ah, yes, the incorrect assumption that you would know what to do considering your line of work.

2 comments:

Isa said...

I never knew cleaners are that expensive. I think my husband would have done a better job, lol.

For the most stubborn stains, bleach has always done the job for us. Clorox has this version where its thicker and already has soap (this seems to be there counterpart for domex). Pour a generous amount making sure stains are thoroughly covered, scrub a little just to make sure all spots gets covered and leave it overnight.

I imagine that should do the trick. Any stains left are probably from hard water and that I have no clue how to remove.

I do wish that the woes and frowns and sighs would soon be all gone for you and the hubby.

-Isa-

Nicole said...

Hi Isa,

Your husband would have probably done a better job. Definitely going to try Clorox next (just tried vinegar and it didn't work).

Thanks! We're hoping for the same thing too :)

Nicole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...