08 December 2010

36th Philippine Furniture and Furnishings Show


I am on the look out for furniture suppliers, so on my to-do list for this year was to attend the 36th Philippine Furniture and Furnishings Show at the SM Megatrade Hall. And though it was a nine day long affair from November 26 to December 5, I was only able to reach the place a day before it ended.

But my procrastinating had a benefit. I learned that they have a sale during the last two days. One lady told me that they would rather sell the display items than have to go through the hassle of packing everything again.

As we are not yet in the furniture buying mode, we will file this information for next year and come prepared! I must say though that this exhibit was smaller than I had imagined, but all was not lost as I was able to find at least two suppliers worth looking into for the dining table.

For those who wish to get the schedule of future shows, you can check the Chamber of Furniture Industries of the Philippines' website: http://www.cfip.ph/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...