15 December 2017

Window Shopping: Accent Table

We need an end table to go between the blue sofa and the pale yellow armchair. But I want something with metal that way, it will add a bit of interest in that not everything is made of wood.

So, I started asking around - Mandaue Foam can do custom-made furniture, but not the ones with metal and it will take three months as their factory is in Cebu. Our most recent furniture supplier, Woods Innovation Center, doesn't do metal either. Other suppliers I asked were busy so I just ended up with two quotations.

Initially, I was considering 80 x 90 x 65(h) cm, but thought that the table might be too large for the space.

Dimensions: 70 x 80 x 65(h) cm

Biara Furniture
Rate: Php 19,200
Delivery Fee: Php 3000

Upcycle Manila
Rate: Php 8,000
Delivery Fee: Php 1,000

There's not much to think about here, Upcycle Manila wins hands down.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...