20 December 2017

Supplier Ratings: Upcycle Manila


Supplier: Upcycle Manila
Price Tag: Php 9,000
Rating: Php 9/10 (10 being the highest)

Pros:
Another furniture piece I'm in love with! Even the underside of the table is smooth - many furniture makers don't give the hidden areas much thought. They're probably thinking that if no one can see it, why bother? Not the case here and I didn't even have to tell them about it. I usually instruct my suppliers to ensure that all sides are smooth and even then, there's no guarantee that they'll follow.

They also promised to deliver in 2 weeks (including weekends) and they kept their word.

Cons:
Can't really think of any, unless you count the time they forgot to do the order form. They already started on the furniture before I actually signed anything.

On hindsight though, I should have gone with my original measurements and made the length and width 10 centimeters longer. The table looks smaller than what I had imagined it to be (despite measuring many times).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...