18 April 2013

Elements: Guest Room 2

As mentioned before, I've decided to decorate minimally. But there are a few things I think every room should have. Aside from the table lamps (which was the topic of a previous post), we've installed the following:

Hook Rack


During my parents' last visit, they didn't have a place to put clothes they wanted to use again (e.g. jackets). So I bought this and hung it at the back of the door using 3M Picture Hanging Strips to prevent the door from getting damaged.

I got this Tjusig Hanger from IKEA for only SGD 12.90.

Clock


This took longer to decide on than the other clock and periodical visits to a store in Centrepoint called The Bear Knows. What finally made up my mind is the fact we have guests arriving next week. Also, since I kept going back to the store to look at their clocks, I thought it best to get it over and done with lest the sales agent think I'm stalking him.

This set us back by SGD 149.

Magazine File

This Pluggis Magazine File came in a set of two (the other one is being used for assorted documents) and houses the only form of entertainment for our guests since this room does not have a TV.


The cost for this was SGD 19.90.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...