24 November 2011

Up Next...

1.) Cusm Furniture Shop's Supplier Ratings. They ended their work at the house last November 16, but before I post the details, I will clean the house first so that the cabinets will look somewhat presentable in the pictures (hahaha!).

Please note that since they did many different cabinets in the house, I will break things down per area to avoid confusion. But the ratings and the comments are basically the same as the issues encountered in one section were the same as the other sections. (Not surprising though considering they were all done by one supplier.)

2.) Another installment of "Excerpts from the Experts." This time from Libby Langdon.

Needless to say, this post is about buying myself more time - just the thought of cleaning all those cabinets makes me want to stay in bed the entire day...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...